Having trained and certified over 20,000 CISSPs globally, Training Camp has been
named as “Highest Performing Affiliate of the Year” by (ISC)². Our decade-long partnership
with (ISC)² demonstrates Training Camp's experience and expertise delivering information
security certification training across their full portfolio of certifications.
As the creator of the only Official ISSEP Boot Camp Program, our goal is to get
established professionals the knowledge needed for ISSEP certification success.
Customized 100% Updated Official (ISC)² Courseware
Courseware designed from the extensive work from (ISC)² Instructors, Training Camp
Subject Matter Experts, and feedback from the contributions from (ISC)² members.
(ISC)² Approved ISSEP Certified Instructors
We utilize Authorized (ISC)² instructors who are Subject Matter Experts well-versed
in accelerated learning and exam preparation during our ISSEP Boot Camp. Their delivery
accommodates every student's learning needs through individualized instruction,
lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer
Detailed Evening Review & Official (ISC)² Practice Exam
This zero-distraction, accelerated ISSEP boot camp review includes value-added evening
review sessions & official (ISC)² practice exams - representative of the actual
exam questions from (ISC)², and key to ISSEP preparation.
Hosted Onsite Official ISSEP Exam
We host the official (ISC)² ISSEP exam at the end of the class for our students.
These examinations are delivered at our site - with (ISC)² approval - not at 'local'
testing centers that are subject to seat availability. This is a perk of being a
student with the leading Official (ISC)² Training Provider. Our goal is for students
to leave class with ISSEP certification.
This concentration was developed in conjunction with the U.S. National Security
Agency (NSA) providing an invaluable tool for any systems security engineering professional.
CISSP®-ISSEP® is the guide for incorporating security into projects, applications,
business processes, and all information systems.
Training Camp offers the full spectrum of learning [delivery] options - providing
our customers with end-to-end solutions to assist in achieving education goals.
Domain 1: U.S. Government Information Assurance (IA)-Related Policies and Issuances
- Module 1: Welcome to the U.S. Government IA-Related Policies and Issuances Domain
- Module 2: Applicable National Laws and Policies
- Module 3: DoD Regulations
- Module 4: National Security Systems: CNSS/NSTISSP Regulations
- Module 5: Regulations for Everyone: Public Laws, FIPS, and Special Publications
- Module 6: IA Regulations
- Module 7: Definitions and Self-Study Materials
Domain 2: Certification and Accreditation (C&A)/Risk Management Framework
- Module 1: Welcome to the Certification and Accreditation (C&A)/Risk Management Framework
- Module 2: Integrating C&A/RMF Processes Into Systems Security Engineering
- Module 3: U.S. Government Certification and Accreditation Process
- Module 4: Managing Security and Risk in Information Systems
- Module 5: Definitions and Self-Study Materials
Domain 3: Technical Management
- Module 1: Welcome to the Technical Management Domain
- Module 2: The Support and Acquisition Process
- Module 3: Technical Effort Project Initiation
- Module 4: Project Planning
- Module 5: Technical Effort Implementation and Management
- Module 6: Closing the Technical Effort
- Module 7: Definitions and self-study materials
Domain 4: ISSE - Systems Security Engineering
- Module 1: Welcome to the ISSEP-Systems Security Engineering Domain
- Module 2: Security Engineering vs. Systems Engineering
- Module 3: Discover Information Protection Needs/Conduct a Mission Needs Analysis
- Module 4: Define System Security Requirements
- Module 5: Define System Security Architecture
- Module 6: Develop Detailed Security Systems Design
- Module 7: Implement System Security
- Module 8: Definitions and self-study materials