As a CompTIA Platinum Partner, Training Camp has successfully delivered hands-on,
accelerated training courses for CompTIA Security+ Certification to over 85% of
Fortune 500 companies and most DoD agencies in support of 8570.1m. Training Camp
pioneered the first exam-focused CompTIA Certification Training Program "Boot Camp"
in 1999, and has since successfully certified thousands of IT Networking & Security
Highest Rated CompTIA Security+ Courseware
Courseware was designed by an extensive team of leading industry authors, subject
matter experts, and courseware designers, constantly incorporating feedback from
our thousands of alumni students.
CompTIA Certified Instructors
We utilize Certified CompTIA instructors who are Subject Matter Experts well-versed
in accelerated learning and exam preparation during our Security+ Boot Camp. Their
delivery accommodates every student's learning needs through individualized instruction,
lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer
Detailed Evening Review & Realistic CompTIA Practice Exams
This zero-distraction, accelerated Security+ program includes value-added evening
review sessions & constantly updated practice exam review drills - representative
of the actual exam questions delivered during the official certification tests.
Hosted Onsite Official CompTIA Exams
We host the official CompTIA Security+ exam during the class for our students on
the last day. Because the examinations are delivered as part of the class, our students
leave certified, guaranteed.
CompTIA certifications were developed to offer IT professionals a vendor-neutral
credential that validates the technical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in
an IT career.
These security skills are required by most companies, recognized by U.S. Dept. of
Defense, and held by 900,000 IT professionals.
With the Security+ Certification, you will be qualified for specialized jobs including
security architect, security engineer, security consultant/specialist, information
assurance technician, security administrator, systems administrator, or network
Training Camp offers the full spectrum of learning [delivery] options - providing
our customers with end-to-end solutions to assist in achieving education goals.
- Implement security configuration parameters on network devices and other technologies.
- Given a scenario, use secure network administration principles.
- Explain network design elements and components.
- Given a scenario, implement common protocols and services.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot security issues related to wireless networking.
Compliance and Operational Security
- Explain the importance of risk related concepts.
- Summarize the security implications of integrating systems and data with third parties.
- Given a scenario, implement appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Given a scenario, implement basic forensic procedures.
- Summarize common incident response procedures.
- Explain the importance of security related awareness and training.
- Compare and contrast physical security and environmental controls.
- Summarize risk management best practices.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to meet the goals of security.
Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Explain types of malware.
- Summarize various types of attacks.
- Summarize social engineering attacks and the associated effectiveness with each
- Explain types of wireless attacks.
- Explain types of application attacks.
- Analyze a scenario and select the appropriate type of mitigation and deterrent techniques.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate tools and techniques to discover security threats
- Explain the proper use of penetration testing versus vulnerability scanning.
Application, Data and Host Security
- Explain the importance of application security controls and techniques.
- Summarize mobile security concepts and technologies.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate solution to establish host security.
- Implement the appropriate controls to ensure data security.
- Compare and contrast alternative methods to mitigate security risks in static environments.
Access Control and Identity Management
- Compare and contrast the function and purpose of authentication services.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate authentication, authorization or access
- Install and configure security controls when performing account management, based
on best practices.
- Given a scenario, utilize general cryptography concepts.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate cryptographic methods.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate PKI, certificate management and associated components.
Click here to view our online course schedule and receive an instant price