As a CompTIA Platinum Partner, Training Camp has successfully delivered hands-on,
accelerated training courses for CompTIA Certification to over 85% of Fortune 500
companies. Training Camp pioneered the first exam-focused CompTIA Certification
Training Program "Boot Camp" in 1999, and has since successfully certified thousands
of IT Networking & Security Professionals.
Award Winning CompTIA CASP Courseware
Our Courseware is designed by an extensive team of subject matter experts with an
increased emphasis on secure storage, specifically on encryption, data confidentiality,
and the cloud.
CompTIA Certified Instructors
We utilize Certified CompTIA instructors who are Subject Matter Experts well-versed
in accelerated learning and exam preparation during our CASP Boot Camp. Their delivery
accommodates every student's learning needs through individualized instruction,
lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer
Detailed Evening Review & Realistic CompTIA Practice Exams
This zero-distraction, accelerated CASP program includes value-added evening review
sessions & constantly updated practice exam review drills - representative of the
actual exam questions delivered during the official certification tests.
Hosted Onsite Official CompTIA Exams
We host the official CompTIA CASP exam on the last day of the class for our students.
Because the examinations are delivered as part of the class, our students leave
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification is a vendor-neutral
credential. The CASP exam is an internationally targeted validation of advanced-level
security skills and knowledge.
While there is no required prerequisite, the CASP certification is intended to follow
CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, “hands-on” focus
at the enterprise level.
These skills are highly desired by IT departments looking for advanced security
personnel, recognized by U.S. Dept. of Defense 8570.1, and by Dell and HP advanced
security personnel, just to name a few.
CASP VS CEH
CEH focuses on one skill: ethical hacking to secure systems.
CASP focuses on five major domains, including ethical hacking. Ethical hacking is
only one small part of an overall security solution.
CASP VS CISSP
CISSP targets middle to senior level managers and policy makers that need to learn
CASP focuses on enterprise level security practitioners that need to learn how.
- Given a scenario, select appropriate cryptographic concepts and techniques
- Explain the security implications associated with enterprise storage
- Given a scenario, analyze network and security components, concepts and architectures
- Given a scenario, select and troubleshoot security controls for hosts
- Differentiate application vulnerabilities and select appropriate security controls
Risk Management and Incident Response
- Interpret business and industry influences and explain associated security risks
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation planning, strategies and controls
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational
- Given a scenario, conduct incident response and recovery procedures
Research, Analysis and Assessment
- Apply research methods to determine industry trends and impact to the enterprise
- Analyze scenarios to secure the enterprise
- Given a scenario, select methods or tools appropriate to conduct an assessment and
Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines
- Given a scenario, facilitate collaboration across diverse business units to achieve
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration
- Implement security activities across the technology life cycle
Technical Integration of Enterprise Components
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure
- Given a scenario, integrate advanced authentication and authorization technologies
to support enterprise objectives
Click here to view our online course schedule and receive an instant price