The VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) certification,
which requires completion of a VMware-authorized training course, validates the
skills needed to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere environments.
95% of firms with virtualization already in place saw an immediate impact on
efficiency and cost-reduction - (Cisco FlexPod Express Study 2013).
Our 5-day VMware VCP5-DCV boot camp is a hands-on, lab-intensive course that is
developed with VMware Authorized courseware and bolstered with our award-winning
exam preparation techniques geared towards best exam practices.
This course is compatible with both vSphere 5.1 and vSphere 5.5, inculding proprietary
advanced labs for configuring a highly available virtual infrastructure, and fulfills
the VMware course requirement so students can take exam onsite, so you walk away
with certification in 5 days.
Our VMware 5.5 Boot Camp Highlights
- VMware Authorized Courseware
- Training Camp's Proprietary VMware Exam Preparation Courseware & Study Guide
- Exam Preparation Software with over 300+ practice questions
- Self-Paced e-Learning that includes video instruction and pre-class assessments
- Official VMware exam voucher and on-site examination delivery is included.
- Training Camp's VMware Certification Guarantee
- Breakfast & Lunch (unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee) are included
- Entry into our Alumni Advantage Program
Training Camp Exclusive VMware Premium Package (Optional)
- Exam Protection - If students don't pass first time, we provide a voucher to retake it for free.*
- Online Learning Library - Self paced additional hours of interactive training material.
Looking To Save?
Group/Enterprise Quote for information on bringing training to your office location, or for group discounts.
System administration experience on operating systems & command line interfaces.
VMware Horizon View 5.2
MCSA:Windows Server 2012
Should a student complete our VMware Training Camp Program without having
successfully passed the examination, the student may re-attend the program for a
period of up to one year**. We also provide mentoring programs post and prior to class
to support your learning plan. Students will only be responsible for accommodations
and vendor exam fees.
**Students may be responsible for accommodation fees & courseware updates.
***Training Camp does not, implicitly or explicitly, claim to be a VMware Authorized Training Center (VATC). All VMware classes delivered by Training Camp are done in partnership with Fast Lane as the sponsoring VATC.