Gain recognition as being a certified member of a globally-recognized institution, and attain the skills of a professional ethical hacker/penetration tester. This EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) version 8 Program provides you with the industry’s most advanced ethical hacking and penetration testing curriculum covering 20 of the most current security domains that any ethical hacker will want to know.
Our courseware is over 3500 pages, covering 20 modules with over 25 GB of real life underground hacking tools that are not found in any other training course in the world.
Our CEH Training Camp is a 5-day program that immerses students into a hands-on environment where they will be shown how to conduct ethical hacking. They will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! They will scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The goal of this CEHv8 course, as designed by our EC-Council Master Instructors and team of published authors, is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation, including the latest operating systems, such as Android OS, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, BlackBerry 7 OS and many more.
Our Proprietary CCNA Boot Camp Highlights
- Customized CEH courseware and actual labs (no simulations) written with passing the exam in mind
- State-of-the-art lab environment including 1500 updated tools and real time case studies
- Our CEH course development team features industry-leading technologists and published authors, such as Steven DeFino and David Minutella
- FREE access to our Comprehensive Online Learning Library covering over 100 hours of pre-class interactive training
- Training Camp’s Accelerated CEH Exam Review Study Guide & Exam Preparation Software
- Breakfast and lunch are included with optional hotel stay and round-trip airfare
- Official EC-Council CEH Examination Voucher: 312-50 (version 8) is included
- CEHv8 Examination delivered onsite, via Prometric
This course is intended for security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and Government and DoD agencies requiring compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and DoD Directive 8570.1-M. If you are unsure about your background and skill set, we will help you decide which path is best for you.
Should an attendee complete our CEH Training Camp Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of up to one year; free of charge. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees. We also provide mentoring programs post and prior to class to support your learning plan.