This accelerated training and certification program is designed to prepare students for successful completion of the MCSA: Windows Server 2008 / Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Server Administrator certification exams. Through hands-on labs, simulations and real-world applications of skills, students will become advanced at designing, evaluating, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 using the most current technologies.
Why Certify on Windows Server 2008?
Getting certified validates your ability to handle day-to-day management of an installation using the Windows Server 2008 platform and differentiates yourself as better able to work with the platform in a real-word business context.
When will the MCITP: Server Administrator certification retire?
This certification will retire on July 31, 2013. However, the MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification and corresponding exams will remain in market. The MCITP: Server Administrator exams now earn you the new MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification.
This Course Includes Delivery of the Following Certification Exams:
- Exam 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Exam 70-642: Windows Server 208 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- Exam 70-646: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
Walk Away with the Following Certification:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008 / MCITP: Server Administrator
Before attending our Microsoft Server 2008 course, students should have fundamental knowledge of networking and Microsoft Server products.
Should a student complete our MCSA: Windows Server 2008 / MCITP: Server Administrator Training Camp Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of up to one year; free of charge. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees. We also provide mentoring programs post and prior to class to support your learning plan.
Student Package (Included):
- Microsoft Official Curriculum and Courseware
- Training Camp Accelerated Exam Review Study Guides
- Comprehensive Online Learning Library covering over a dozen Microsoft Certifications
- Official Microsoft Examination Vouchers
- Onsite Delivery of Microsoft Examinations, via Prometric
Is this Course Right for You?
This Microsoft course is designed for IT professionals looking to expand their knowledge in the Microsoft Windows Server Environment. It is intended for those who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of a Windows 2008 Server Environment. Choosing Microsoft Server 2008 training is the best way to maximize your investment in Microsoft technologies.
Alternative Training Delivery Methods
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (above): This learning format is ideal for individuals who learn best in a structured, hands-on, question-and-answer environment. This format can be equally suitable for those starting on a new career path or IT professionals who have advanced certifications. If you prefer interacting in a classroom setting, consider this format.
- Self-Paced Online Training
- Customized Training Brought to You. Training Camp can customize any of our training courses to best fit your business requirements, and then deliver them to you at the location of your choice.