Whether you want to learn new technology, gain Microsoft Cloud certification, or
simply improve your marketability, Training Camp can help you achieve your training
goals. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have earned the
MSCE: Private Cloud certification and gained the ability to manage and
implement Microsoft private cloud computing. (View
more information on MCSE).
This Microsoft Cloud training program is designed to assist you in gaining a level
of proficiency that can only be taught through hands-on labs, simulations, and the
real-world application of skills. Our intensive, instructor-led course equips students
with valuable knowledge and skills that directly transfer from the classroom to
Before attending this program, students should have fundamental knowledge of networking
and Microsoft Server products. To achieve the MCSE Private Cloud certification,
students must first have their
MCSA/MCITP Administrator Windows Server 2008 certification.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Design and Deploy System Center
- Configure System Center Infrastructure
- Configure the Fabric
- Configure System Center Integration
- Configure and Deploy Virtual Machines and Services
- Configure Data Center Process Automation
- Deploy Resource Monitoring
- Monitor Resources
- Configure and Maintain Service Management
- Manage Configuration and Protection
This Course Includes the Following Microsoft Exams:
- Exam 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Exam 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
Exams are expected to be available June, 2012.
Walk Away with the Following Certification:
MCSE Private Cloud Training Camp Features
- Accelerated Learning - With over 11 years of IT training experience,
we remove the fluff and focus on the requirements you will need to be successful
not only in the exams, but in your career.
- Customized Courseware - Using the most current Microsoft Official
Courseware, in combination with our propriety exam preparation kits, we provide
everything you need for industry-recognized certification.
- Microsoft Certified, Expert Instructors - The cornerstone for the
success of a high-quality training program is the instructor's ability to translate
complex technical theories into understandable concepts and applied knowledge.
- Certification Guarantee - We protect your investment with our mentoring
programs and value-added post class support.
- On-Site Testing - As an authorized testing center, Training Camp
delivers the Microsoft exams during our training program, so you will walk away
with full certification.
- Strategic Partnerships - As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner,
we have demonstrated our expertise as the leading provider of comprehensive learning
solutions on Microsoft technologies, resulting in customer satisfaction among individuals
and companies that choose us for training.
Is this Course Right for You?
This MCSE Private Cloud training course is designed for IT professionals looking
to expand their knowledge in Microsoft’s approach to cloud computing. These candidates
might be the Active Directory Administrator, Virtualization Administrator, Enterprise
Administrator, or System Center Administrator for their organizations. Choosing
MCSE Private Cloud training is the best way to maximize your investment in Microsoft
technologies and support your IT organization’s journey to the cloud.
Available Training Delivery Methods
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (above): This learning format
is ideal for individuals who learn best in a structured, hands-on, question-and-answer
environment. This format can be equally suitable for those starting on a new career
path or IT professionals who have advanced certifications. If you prefer interacting
in a classroom setting, consider this format.
- Customized Training
Brought to You. Training Camp can customize any of our training courses to best
fit your business requirements, and then deliver them to you at the location of
Online Training: If you already work with these technologies, you may want to
complement your skills with self-paced online learning. While taking the online
course, you can apply what you learn and go back to previous exercises in the course
to reinforce your knowledge. This format is appropriate for candidates who prefer
to learn on their own and possess the self-discipline necessary to do so.