Sharepoint 2010 End User Course Description
This intensive, instructor-led Training Camp delivers the knowledge and skills required to achieve Microsoft SharePoint 2010 End User knowledge in only 4 days. Our effective (Lecture|Lab|Review)™ curriculum is designed to provide the maximum amount of material over the shortest period of time.
This course will leave students with advanced knowledge of all end user features of SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Server site definitions, in-depth coverage of Workflows, My Sites and Social Computing, Site Administration, Site Customization and Site Collection Administration.
Students should have a minimum of one year of experience working with e-mail servers, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Understand and work with SharePoint Lists
- List Management tasks
- Permissions and basic SharePoint Foundation sites
- All new end user features in SharePoint 2010
- Navigating the new ribbon
- Social computing features such as tagging and ranking
- My Sites features
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 End User Training Features
- Accelerated Learning - With over 11 years of IT training experience, we remove the fluff and focus on the requirements you will need to be successful not only in the exams, but in your career.
- Customized Courseware - Using the most current Microsoft Official Courseware, in combination with our proprietary exam preparation kits, we provide everything you need for industry-recognized certification.
- Microsoft Certified, Expert Instructors - The cornerstone for the success of a high-quality training program is the instructor's ability to translate complex technical theories into understandable concepts and applied knowledge. Our instructors are technical experts who care about your success and will work with you toward your specific training goals.
- Certification Guarantee - We protect your investment with our mentoring programs and value-added post class support.
- Strategic Partnerships - As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we have demonstrated our expertise as the leading provider of comprehensive learning solutions on Microsoft technologies, resulting in customer satisfaction among individuals and companies that choose us for training.
Is this Course Right for You?
Candidates for this course are experienced and everyday users looking to learn more advanced tasks of SharePoint sites and site collections.
Alternative Training Delivery Methods
Customized Training Brought to You. Training Camp can customize any of our training courses to best fit your business requirements, and then deliver them to you at the location of your choice.