Whether you want to learn new technology, gain SharePoint Developer certification,
or simply improve your marketability, Training Camp can help you achieve your training
goals. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have earned two
(2) official Microsoft certifications, along with the ability to successfully design
custom code for projects that are deployed to SharePoint servers.
This SharePoint 2010 training program is designed to assist you in gaining a level
of proficiency that can only be taught through hands-on labs, simulations, and the
real-world application of skills. Our intensive, instructor-led course equips students
with valuable knowledge and skills that directly transfer from the classroom to
It is recommended that students have basic experience developing applications on
the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Working with the SharePoint User Interface
- Developing Web Parts and Controls
- Developing Business Logic
- Working With SharePoint Data
- Stabilizing and Deploying SharePoint Components
- Creating an Application Design
- Designing UX
- Managing Application Development
- Optimizing SharePoint Application Design
- Designing SharePoint Composite Applications
- Designing SharePoint Solutions and Features
This Course Includes the Following Official Microsoft Exams:
- Exam 70-573:: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- Exam 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications
Walk Away with the Following Certifications:
- MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Application Development
- MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Developer Training Camp Features:
- Accelerated Learning - With over 11 years of IT training experience,
we remove the fluff and focus on the requirements you will need to be successful
not only in the exams, but in your career.
- Customized Courseware - Using the most current Microsoft Official
Courseware, in combination with our proprietary exam preparation kits, gives you
everything you need for industry-recognized certification.
- Microsoft Certified, Expert Instructors - The cornerstone for the
success of a high-quality training program is the instructor's ability to translate
complex technical theories into understandable concepts and applied knowledge. Our
instructors are technical experts who care about your success and will work with
you toward your specific training goals.
- Certification Guarantee - We protect your investment with our mentoring
programs and value-added post class support.
- On-Site Testing - As an authorized testing center, Training Camp
delivers the Microsoft exams during our training program, so you will walk away
with full certification.
- Strategic Partnerships - As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner,
we have demonstrated our expertise as the leading provider of comprehensive learning
solutions on Microsoft technologies, resulting in customer satisfaction among individuals
and companies that choose us for training.
Is this Course Right for You?
If you are looking to successfully lead a team of developers, while ensuring the
team development environment is configured, and while creating strategies for code
deployment, versioning, configuration, or structure, then these SharePoint classes
are just what you need.
Available Training Delivery Methods
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (above): This learning format
is ideal for individuals who learn best in a structured, hands-on, question-and-answer
environment. This format can be equally suitable for those starting on a new career
path or IT professionals who have advanced certifications. If you prefer interacting
in a classroom setting, consider this format.
- Customized Training
Brought to You. Training Camp can customize any of our training courses to best
fit your business requirements, and then deliver them to you at the location of
Online Training: If you already work with these technologies, you may want to
complement your skills with self-paced online learning. While taking the online
course, you can apply what you learn and go back to previous exercises in the course
to reinforce your knowledge. This format is appropriate for candidates who prefer
to learn on their own and possess the self-discipline necessary to do so.