PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important, industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Save up to 70% for groups of 6 or more. Call 800-698-5501 for details.
Our PMPv5 Training Camp is a 5-day, proprietary and interactive course that focuses on the Fifth Edition PMBOK®, with the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP or CAPM exam. Using our award-winning accelerated learning techniques mixed with relevant real-world scenarios from our expert instructors, we guarantee your success.
Our Proprietary PMP Boot Camp Highlights
- Customized PMPv5 courseware assessed by PMI, and pre-approved for required 35 contact hours
- Training Camp’s Accelerated PMP Exam Review Study Guide & Exam Preparation Software with over 600+ practice questions
- Self-Paced e-Learning that includes video instruction and pre-class assessments
- Step-by-step video tutorial instructions for the PMI® application
- 100% PMP® Exam Pass Guarantee
- Flexible training schedules with the option to complete the program live online, in our public classroom locations, or on-site at your location.
- Breakfast and lunch are included with optional hotel stay and round-trip airfare
Who Needs to Attend
If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
This course is intended for professionals who have at least 2 years of project management experience. Our PMP course satisfies the requirements for contact hours of instruction. To be eligible for the CAPM or PMP certification, you must also meet specific education and experience requirements from PMI.
Should a student complete our PMP Training Camp Program without having successfully
passed the vendor examination within 30 days from the last day of their PMP course,
the student may re-attend that program for a period of up to one year. Students
will only be responsible for the cost of their accommodations. If you fail on your
first attempt, we will pay for you to re-take the exam at the PMI® member rate
of $275. We also provide mentoring programs post and prior to class to support your
'PMI', 'PMBOK Guide', 'CAPM', 'Project Management Professional (PMP)',
the PMI Registered Education Provider logo, are registered marks of Project Management