This 14-day instructor-led Cisco CCNP Security Training Camp is designed specifically to prepare students for successful completion of all 5 exams required for CCNP Security certification (replaces CCSP).
During our Cisco CCNP Security certification course, you will learn to secure and manage network infrastructures to protect productivity and reduce costs. The curriculum emphasizes topics such as perimeter security, virtual private networks (VPNs), intrusion protection systems (IPS) as well as how to combine these technologies in a single, integrated network security solution.
With this course, you will not only walk away with the knowledge and skills to design and implement highly secure networked business systems, you will walk away with advanced level CCNP Security Certification; we guarantee it!
As an added bonus, all students receive custom courseware, preloaded on an iPad,
to take with them after the 14-day course.
Cisco CCNP Security Certification Prerequisites
This course is intended for those with at least one year of networking experience and valid CCNA and CCDA certifications.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs
- Secure routing solutions
- Plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture
- Secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice and video into campus networks
- Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
- Using technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting
- Network infrastructure and design
- Intelligent network services
- Converged network solutions
This CCNP Security Course Prepares Students for On-Site Delivery of the Following Cisco Exams:
- 642-637 SECURE v1.0
- 642-627 IPS v7.0
- 642-618 FIREWALL v2.0
- 642-648 VPN v2.0
This CCNP Security Course covers the following Cisco Courses:
- Secure v1.0 Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System v7.0
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions
- Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
CCNP Security Certification Training Features
- Accelerated Learning – With over 11 years of education experience, we focus on the requirements that you need to pass the exams and be successful in your career.
- Cisco Certified, Expert Instructors – The cornerstone for the success of a quality training program is the instructor's ability to translate complex technical theories into understandable concepts and applied knowledge. Our instructors are technical experts who care about your success and will work with you toward your specific training goals.
- Certification Guarantee – We protect your investment with our mentoring programs and value-added post class support.
- Small Class Size – Our programs have a maximum cap of ten students per course.
- On-Site Testing – As an authorized testing partner, Training Camp delivers the Cisco exams during the course, so attendees can walk away with full certification.
- Strategic Partnerships –Training Camp has partnered with Business Class Networks, an Authorized Cisco Learning Solutions Partner, to offer Authorized Cisco programs at the highest level. With the most advanced equipment in the industry, you get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
Is this Cisco Course Right for You?
If you are a network security professional looking to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to design and implement highly secure networked business systems, then this is the course for you. You will receive professional level recognition in designing and implementing Cisco security solutions using Cisco IOS technologies, Cisco Secure ACS, ASA and PIX® security appliances, and 4200 IPS sensors.
Recognition of industry security skills will always be in demand due to ever growing threats. The Community for National Systems Security (CNSS) now awards the "Information Systems Security Professional" (INFOSEC) certification for the successful completion of the program's first four Cisco CCNP Security certification exams.
Alternative Training Delivery Methods
Customized Training Brought to You. Training Camp can customize any of our training courses to best fit your business requirements, and then deliver them to you at the location of your choice.